Premyogi Nityanand was the astonishing healer of love and miracles from 1473 to 1541 AD. He respected and served all as their sincere well-wisher. He selflessly and indiscriminately gave His love to heal people of different religions, beliefs, lifestyles, genders, races, point of views, etc.
He never tried to change anyone or expected something in return. He just helped everyone by His loving miracles to become better at what they wanted to be. He always forgave and overlooked others’ faults while giving Himself to them.
He hugged and compassionately awarded His love and miracles even to those who hit Him and made Him bleed profusely. No one was His enemy as everyone who saw Him fell in love with Him. He kept Himself in the background by always giving credit to His brother and everyone else.
Prem means love. Nitya means eternal or unceasing. Premyogi’s body was full of anand or bliss and miracles, which He never kept only for Himself but liberally distributed to one and all. So His name is Nityanand. निताइ is its short form in Sanskrit. This is what we write in the air.
How to Write in Air?
Vayu means air and lekhan is writing. Vayulekhan (Write in Air) of Premyogi Nityanand’s name is the practice of writing His Sanskrit name (निताइ) with our palm in large size in the air in front of our eyes, while mentally visualizing Him in each of the shapes of its 10 writing strokes. Eyes can be open or closed, whichever helps in visualizing better. One can even airwrite mentally if one is not able to move the palm in the air.
You can airwrite with one’s right or left palm, depending on whether you are a right-hander or left-hander respectively. The right or left elbow can rest on a chair handle, raised knee, or any other raised object for support; while the upper arm moves for airwriting. The moving palm can be in any comfortable position. It is not necessary to keep it fully straight.
The whole point is to facilitate mental visualization of Premyogi in each stroke by the persistence of vision and the sparkler’s trail effect arising by airwriting in large size, specifically in the air space which is right in front of our eyes.
Optionally, you can alternately inhale and exhale deeply 5 times each while airwriting and visualizing the 10 strokes, as shown in the 10 slides below.
The shapes of each of the 10 strokes of the Sanskrit syllables of Premyogi Nityanand’s name (निताइ) are none other than His Own Self. Thus, they award us infinite blessings of His love and miracles even today. He still lives in these benevolent strokes of His name.
Premyogi Nityanand compassionately left behind this all-awarding form of His Sanskrit name (निताइ) to directly bless us with His love and miracles even in the present times, just like He gave His love to all during His physical presence from 1473 to 1541 AD.
Premyogi’s body was full of love, bliss, beauty, riches, miracles, and peace – the six things everyone of us want. He still lives in the unmanifest eternal plane granting our desires and ending our sufferings, if we are ready to receive that unconditional love of His by writing His name in the air daily.
From the eternal dimension, He still continues to instantly grant His love and miracles to anyone who writes His blissful Sanskrit name of निताइ in the air. He is so compassionate that He just cannot bear our suffering.
There is nothing which He can’t give us if we write His blissful name in the air with our palm. Learn the simple Sanskrit shapes and the sequence of airwriting the 10 strokes once and reap its benefits by practicing it forever. There are no side-effects. You can start and stop at any time you wish. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Don’t believe us blindly. Please do try it out see for yourself. It is easy and free. You will be astonished at the instant reciprocation from Premyogi in regards to your unfulfilled desires and problems, as soon as you start practicing it.
There is nothing which we can’t give to those for whom we prayerfully write His loving name in the air also. So airwriting is one of the best prayer we can offer for the welfare of others too.
There is no problem which He cannot solve for us if we write His liberal name in the air with our palm.
There is no love, bliss, happiness, enjoyment, fulfilment, concentration, success, empowerment, and freedom from all kinds of distress which He can’t give to those who write His name in the air.
Writing His name in the air with our palm means directly touching Him, intimately caressing Him, internally visualizing Him, lovingly massaging Him, wholeheartedly accepting Him, opening up to Him, making our problems His responsibility to fix, and so much more!
A huge river or lake nurtures a field with fresh water through a connecting canal or pipe. Similarly, when we raise our hand to write His name in the air, we instantly get connected directly to His powerful and beautiful form, which is the ambrosial healing nectar cure for all our problems in life.
We get cured by mentally remembering and following the prescriptions of our doctor. In the same way, writing His name in the air is actually the most profound mental remembrance of His form, an invocation to Him to help us, mindful healing, and an intense prayerful request to Him to shower us with His love and miracles; from within the deepest crevices of our subconscious.
If we touch electricity, we get electrified. Similarly, while writing His name in the air, we touch Him both externally with our palm, and internally in our mind by visualizing Him through the airwriting of the 10 shapes of His syllables. This instantly drowns our lives in the inundating flood of both His love and miracles simultaneously.
We may be anywhere physically, but we are actually where our mind is. In the same way, writing His name in the air transports us directly in His very presence, like nothing else can. Thus, it enables us to receive His endless love and miracles directly from Him, via the direct communion of airwriting.
An iron rod becomes fire by touching fire. In the same way, every atom in our body gets healed with His love and our desires get fulfilled by directly uniting with Him through this easiest practice of airwriting.
You can airwrite His name in the air anywhere and everywhere, at all times and in any bodily condition, even in silent situations when you can’t talk. There are absolutely NO hard and fast rules or prohibitions that need to be followed. It is simply for everyone without any discrimination or conditions, just like Premyogi Himself.
Writing His name with our finger in the air or by a pen on paper may be like poking Him. But writing in the air with our palm is like gently caressing, massaging, holding, hugging, touching, or wiping Him.
We touch much more surface area of Premyogi’s body in our mental visualization by writing with the palm than just with our finger. So the blissful benefits we receive are exponentially multiplied.
As we know, the amount of transfer of bliss to us is directly proportional to the size of the surface area of exposure to the source of that bliss. Also, while writing with a pen on paper, there is no direct mental touch like we get by airwriting with our palm.
It is much more easier to mentally visualize and touch all limbs of His merciful form when we airwrite each stroke with our palm instead of just our finger. This is because His broad body can be covered by our palm, not by our thin finger.
Also, we can easily grab His lotus-like golden hand with our palm and not let go of it mentally till He mercifully grants our desire or solves our problem. On the other hand, we can’t hold on to anything by just one finger, even mentally.
PS. Sometimes, Premyogi Nityanand may not grant us what we want, or may not fix the problem which we want Him to fix. It is not because He does not possess the capacity to grant it.
It is because knowing our past, present, and future very well; He decides that granting that specific wish will prove karmically harmful to us in the short or long term in a way we ourselves don’t know yet, even though we may be assuming that it is good for us.
The Air Gestures With Your Palm to Write in Air Premyogi’s Name
1) As you airwrite the first curving stroke न; visualize how Premyogi Nityanand is approaching a person, humbly bending and falling on His knees before him or her and imploring to accept His love and miracles, willing to go any extent to help him or her to fulfill his or her desires, and is eventually hugging that person to fully transmit His love and miracles.
2) As you airwrite the second vertical stroke | from the top to bottom; visualize how blissful, peaceful, and, empowered that person who has just received Nityanand’s mercy is feeling from head to toe, due to Nityanand’s touch and embrace. How fortunate and how much love and attraction he or she has started feeling for Nityanand, after realizing the greatness of the treasure just received.
3) As you airwrite the third ascending vertical and then curving stroke ि from the bottom to top, visualize how Nityanand is standing at a distance and constantly caring and watching over the person (2) He has granted His love to. Once He hugs someone (1), He never forgets him or her. He always remains by their side by His merciful glance and blessings, represented by the top curve, which eventually touches their head and blesses them, He is constantly providing them with what they lack and safeguarding what they already have.
4) As you airwrite the fourth horizontal stroke — from the left to right, visualize how Nityanand stretches out His beautiful arm horizontally to steer your life and give you detailed step-by-step directions about the shortest path to the destination and goal you want to achieve in life. He acts as your guide and driver. He can’t bear it if you miss your mark. So by always residing within your heart, He never leaves your side even for a moment. Thus, this 4th stroke represents the formation of your solid relationship (sambandha) with Premyogi Nityanand.
5) As you airwrite the fifth curving stroke त resembling a plow from the bottom to top, visualize how you are touching or holding Nityanand’s own shining golden plow bedecked by gems, diamonds, emeralds, rubies, sapphires, etc. This plow is uprooting all the unwanted gross and subtle problems in your life, so that they can never ever sprout up again. This plow, which He is holding in His right hand, is cultivating your heart and making it more fertile with love, affection, appreciation, respect, understanding, compassion, and kindness to others; thus improving your relationships with everyone you know or meet.
6) As you airwrite the sixth vertical stroke | from the top to bottom, visualize every golden limb of the most exquisite, charming, and perfectly formed divine body of Nityanand from His head to feet, as if He is standing right in front of you or in your heart. It is more beautiful than millions of cupids and more effulgent than thousands of suns. He is smiling upon you, granting you all that you desire, even before you ask Him.
7) As you airwrite the seventh vertical stroke | from the bottom to top, visualize the surface area of the golden club of Nityanand, which He is holding in His left hand. It is ornamented with jewels with the big round heavy part of the club at the bottom. He constantly uses the club to destroy all the boulder-like obstacles in our path, which are inflicted on us by others around us due to our past karma. With these karmic obstacles cleared, we start deserving what we desire. And then we start attaining what we desire, due to His club’s miracle upon us. Visualizing His club makes us humble, resilient against, and unaffected by insults, infamy, and disrespect from others. It also thwarts the evil intentions of those who want to do us harm.
8) As you airwrite the eight horizontal stroke — from the left to right, visualize how by now you are under the complete care and protection of Nityanand. He is engaged in His non-stop services for you. This is because He feels lovingly obliged to serve you 24/7, especially because you are airwriting His name and singing or listening to His pastimes of love and miracles (Premyog). Also in the form of this 8th stroke, which is directly above Nityanand in the 6th stroke, you can visualize the beautiful gem-studded round umbrella being held over His head. At that time, He is going door to door to freely grant the wishes, love, and, miracles to everyone, while carrying His plow and club.
9) As you airwrite the longest 9th stroke इ which has 3 curves, visualize how Premyogi Nityanand is standing with His divine body bending in three places: at His neck, waist, and knees. He is standing in this way on the soft green grass under the Bakul tree in His Ekachakra village. He is playing His flute (represented by the 10th stroke) and imbuing every single animate and inanimate object in his beautiful home town of Ekachakra with His love and bliss. The three curves in this stroke are directly the three bends in His divine body intertwined with His exquisite golden bodily limbs and His radiant blue dhoti. The bottommost curving part of this stroke is His beautiful right lotus foot resting sideways on the soft green grass of Ekachakra with His shining pearl-like toes.
10) As you airwrite the shorter tenth horizontal stroke — from the left to right, visualize His flute resting on His bimba-fruit-like red lotus lips. Visualize the sound of this flute as it is calling back all His cowherd boyfriends, cows, and calves from grazing. Also, He is announcing to His parents, wife, and all associates at home, that He is returning back to His splendid Ekachakra Yogapith palace soon. The sound of His flute even has your name in it, showering you 24/7 with His love and miracles. It has the name of every living entity in creation. In this 10th stroke of love, you can become fully enchanted by also visualizing His perfectly-formed lotus face with His head adorned with the most gorgeous curly black hair.